Top 10 Emergency Response & Rope Rescue Blog Posts of 2014
As trained and certified firefighters and rope rescue technicians, we believe in educating companies and workers on the importance of proactive safety and how to handle emergency situations.
With 2014 coming to an end, we’d like to thank you for your support as we launched our email newsletter, our social media presence on Twitter and LinkedIn, and this blog. There are all mediums that have helped share safety and emergency rescue education.
If didn’t get a chance to keep up with our blog posts this past year, here are our 10 most-read articles:
- 5 Considerations for Selecting an Emergency Response Team
- What is High Angle Rope Rescue?
- How Do Emergency Response Teams Train for Oil & Gas Accidents?
- 5 Safety Tips for Oil and Gas Workers
- Rope Rescue Services on the Pipeline: What you Need to Know
- Why Outsource Your Onsite Emergency Rescue Services
- What is Confined Space Entry Rescue?
- What to Look for in a High Angle Rope Rescue Team
- How Is Rope Rescue Regulated By OH&S in Alberta?
- Why Outsourcing High Angle Rope Rescue Makes Sense When Oil Prices Are Low
We hope you had a fantastic 2014, and we look forward to connecting with you in 2015!