Protocol Rescue serves the western Canadian oil industry by delivering safety consulting with onsite services directly to energy producers and through strategic partnerships with safety services providers, our focusing on project based facility work including construction, shut down and maintenance projects.
Our team currently service Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Emergency Rescue Services
• Safety watch training
• Pre-project planning
• Safety services consulting
• Safety program development
• Emergency Standby Services
• Staffing of safety personnel
• Equipment rentals and logistics
• Safety services project Management
• Onsite Emergency Medical Services
• Safety Certification and Training
Why Choose Us
Protocol Rescue is a specialist in the safety services area, our team includes an entrepreneurial group of project managers, NCSOs, program development and training experts.
Since 2010, companies like Husky Energy and Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan have trusted us to keep their workers safe on construction and maintenance projects.
Eliminate and reduce the impact of accidents at your oil & gas facility. Call us today.